Facilitate. Accelerate. Results.
Aperity’s mission is to bring distributors, suppliers, retailers and partners together to facilitate collaboration and accelerate accurate and actionable insights. We recognize the important role we can play to facilitate and accelerate our customers’ success. And to do this, we need the best and the brightest on our team.
At our core, Aperity is all about inclusivity and community. We know our customer’s data is their most valuable asset, and we believe that that they should be able to own and control it, not some third party. After years of inflexible and expensive one-size-fits-all black box products from our competitors, it is time to transform how data is shared with a community-centric approach. Join us in making the revolution happen!
As a company, the Aperity team strives always to live up to our Core Values:
- Inclusive – Aperity is focused on building community, both inside and out. Internally we are approachable and team players who don’t embrace hierarchy but value everyone’s opinion and participation. Externally we are proud to be the glue that ties the supply chain ecosystem together.
- Innovative – With years of experience under our belt, we have a history of “pushing the fold” and staying ahead of the curve – and we have no intention of letting up.
- Nimble – Whether entering a new market or embracing the remote worker, we are constantly moving forward and expect our team members to be responsive and flexible, always focused on facilitating customer success.
- Transparent – We tell it like it is and pride ourselves on providing accurate, honest and trustworthy results. We expect our people to exemplify the same.
- Customer-Driven – At Aperity, we are passionate about helping our customers solve problems. We love it when our customers treat us like part of their team and we believe their success is our success.
Looking For A Career?
We're always looking for talented ETL developers, data scientists, sales associates, student interns and others who share our passion for data and for accelerating our customers’ results. Current opportunities are listed below. If you don’t see a current opening that is a fit, please send us your resume at email@example.com for future consideration.
Aperity, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.